Fan of the Fallout game series? Well, Dark Horse is pleased to announce its newest art-book partnership will be with Bethesda Game Studios for Fallout 4, one of the most anticipated games of 2015. Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, welcome you to the world of Fallout 4. Said to be their most ambitious game ever and the next generation of open-world gaming.
Featuring never-before-seen designs and concept art of the game’s environments, iconic characters, detailed weapons, and more, the book will also include commentary from the developers themselves. Overall, The Art of Fallout 4 is a must-have collectible for fans and a trusty companion for every Wasteland wanderer. Be sure to look for the book’s release on December 22nd.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016