Valiant has released an advance preview of Ivar, Timewalker #9 – the first issue of the Ending History story arc from writer Fred Van Lente and artist Pere Pérez. A daring new journey through the infinite expanse of time and space – and then go back to where it all began – as Dr. Neela Sethi reaches out to save the life of the mysterious Timewalker by contacting…Ivar Anni-Padda? Wait…what?!
Bursting out of the pages of ARCHER & ARMSTRONG #1, take a temporal trip back to ruins of ancient Ur to find out how Ivar became the time stream’s most reviled, rebellious, and razor-sharp thrill-seeker as his own former protége pulls him from out of harm’s way…and into the path of a coming cataclysm as big as space-time itself! But can Neela teach the brand-new Ivar, Timewalker the ropes of quantum adventuring before time collapses? Or will the universe finally meet its doom?
Ivar, Timewalker #9 will be on shelves September 16th feautring covers by Raúl Allén (Wrath of the Eternal Warrior), Carolina Bensler (Mad Max: Fury Road), Francis Portela (Green Lantern), and Al Barrioneuvo (The Authority).
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Baltimore Ravens - February 22, 2018
- Titans Season 1: Jake Michaels Cast as Robotman for Doom Patrol Appearance - February 22, 2018
- A Tweet from Kylie Jenner Sent Snapchat’s Stock Plummeting - February 22, 2018
- Bosch Star Titus Welliver to Deal Meth on Chicago P.D. - February 22, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Is this Really an Adam Strange Series in Disguise? - February 22, 2018