Valiant has released an advance preview of Ivar, Timewalker #9 – the first issue of the Ending History story arc from writer Fred Van Lente and artist Pere Pérez. A daring new journey through the infinite expanse of time and space – and then go back to where it all began – as Dr. Neela Sethi reaches out to save the life of the mysterious Timewalker by contacting…Ivar Anni-Padda? Wait…what?!
Bursting out of the pages of ARCHER & ARMSTRONG #1, take a temporal trip back to ruins of ancient Ur to find out how Ivar became the time stream’s most reviled, rebellious, and razor-sharp thrill-seeker as his own former protége pulls him from out of harm’s way…and into the path of a coming cataclysm as big as space-time itself! But can Neela teach the brand-new Ivar, Timewalker the ropes of quantum adventuring before time collapses? Or will the universe finally meet its doom?
Ivar, Timewalker #9 will be on shelves September 16th feautring covers by Raúl Allén (Wrath of the Eternal Warrior), Carolina Bensler (Mad Max: Fury Road), Francis Portela (Green Lantern), and Al Barrioneuvo (The Authority).
- Dynamite Unveils J. Scott Campbell Dejah Thoris Statue - May 21, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Can Lena Luthor Find a Cure for Reign? - May 21, 2018
- Lucifer to Air 2 Bonus Episodes, One with Guest Neil Gaiman - May 21, 2018
- Arrow’s Stephen Amell Teases a New Storytelling Technique for Season 7 - May 21, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Inside the Episode ‘The Fanatical’ - May 21, 2018