Valiant has released an advance preview of Ivar, Timewalker #9 – the first issue of the Ending History story arc from writer Fred Van Lente and artist Pere Pérez. A daring new journey through the infinite expanse of time and space – and then go back to where it all began – as Dr. Neela Sethi reaches out to save the life of the mysterious Timewalker by contacting…Ivar Anni-Padda? Wait…what?!
Bursting out of the pages of ARCHER & ARMSTRONG #1, take a temporal trip back to ruins of ancient Ur to find out how Ivar became the time stream’s most reviled, rebellious, and razor-sharp thrill-seeker as his own former protége pulls him from out of harm’s way…and into the path of a coming cataclysm as big as space-time itself! But can Neela teach the brand-new Ivar, Timewalker the ropes of quantum adventuring before time collapses? Or will the universe finally meet its doom?
Ivar, Timewalker #9 will be on shelves September 16th feautring covers by Raúl Allén (Wrath of the Eternal Warrior), Carolina Bensler (Mad Max: Fury Road), Francis Portela (Green Lantern), and Al Barrioneuvo (The Authority).
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018