In December, Dark Horse will be bringing us the five part mini-series Alabaster: The Good, the Bad, and the Bird, and are pleased to announce that the interior artist on the book will be Ghost Fleet’s Daniel Warren Johnson. Written by Caitlín R. Kiernan, with colors by Carlos Badilla, and covers by Greg Ruth, the series has been long anticipated by Alabaster fans, and should be a welcome introduction who aren’t familiar yet with Dancy Flammarion’s long struggle against monsters and demons.
Here’s how Dark Horse describe the first issue of the new series:
A new evil haunts the sun-scorched back roads and ghost towns of the American South—murderous twins who command a legion of ghouls. Once again, Dancy Flammarion must face down demons: both those who walk the world unchallenged and those in her own shattered mind.
And here’s our first look preview of Daniel Warren Johnson on interiors:
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015