Seduction Of The Innocent was a book by psychiatrist Fredric Wertham, published in the fifties that judged comic books a serious cause of juvenile delinquency. Although much of his research has been since discredited at the time it led to Congressional hearings and for the comic industry to institute the Comics Code to censor their titles, which put Harvey Kurtzmann out of business and infantalised the comic book medium in the USA.
Now Dark Horse and Kitchen Sink have, together, registered the name of that book for their own, new, comic book project.
What it will be, I have no idea. But I think it’s fair to say it might be something on the controversial side…
- SOLO Continues the Fireflying of the Star Wars Universe – A Review - May 24, 2018
- Rebellion to Publish Comics Based On Their Sniper Elite Games in August - May 24, 2018
- 2000AD Publisher Relaunches Classic British Comics as the Rebellion-Verse - May 24, 2018
- Michael Uslan Brings Back Dinosaucers in Lion Forge’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018
- Dave Sim Creates Nick Calm, Agent of C.O.D.P.I.E.C.E. - May 24, 2018