Seduction Of The Innocent was a book by psychiatrist Fredric Wertham, published in the fifties that judged comic books a serious cause of juvenile delinquency. Although much of his research has been since discredited at the time it led to Congressional hearings and for the comic industry to institute the Comics Code to censor their titles, which put Harvey Kurtzmann out of business and infantalised the comic book medium in the USA.
Now Dark Horse and Kitchen Sink have, together, registered the name of that book for their own, new, comic book project.
What it will be, I have no idea. But I think it’s fair to say it might be something on the controversial side…
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018