Seduction Of The Innocent was a book by psychiatrist Fredric Wertham, published in the fifties that judged comic books a serious cause of juvenile delinquency. Although much of his research has been since discredited at the time it led to Congressional hearings and for the comic industry to institute the Comics Code to censor their titles, which put Harvey Kurtzmann out of business and infantalised the comic book medium in the USA.
Now Dark Horse and Kitchen Sink have, together, registered the name of that book for their own, new, comic book project.
What it will be, I have no idea. But I think it’s fair to say it might be something on the controversial side…
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018