Seduction Of The Innocent was a book by psychiatrist Fredric Wertham, published in the fifties that judged comic books a serious cause of juvenile delinquency. Although much of his research has been since discredited at the time it led to Congressional hearings and for the comic industry to institute the Comics Code to censor their titles, which put Harvey Kurtzmann out of business and infantalised the comic book medium in the USA.
Now Dark Horse and Kitchen Sink have, together, registered the name of that book for their own, new, comic book project.
What it will be, I have no idea. But I think it’s fair to say it might be something on the controversial side…
- Marvel Comics to Relaunch Captain America #1 On the Fourth Of July, 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018