Director’s Mode in Grand Theft Auto V has thus far been exclusive to the PC version of the game. As promised though, the tool is coming to console.
And it’s soon too! In a new blog post, Rockstar revealed that the update is hitting new-gen consoles this September. There are even more additions coming to the PC version in the update as well. Here is a run down of what to expect to see across all three platforms.
Ambient Audio and Sound Effects Library: Add ambient and atmospheric sound design with a library of audio tracks to help bring your scenes to life or add sound effects from a collection of Foley and other sfx.
Snapmatic Integration: Now you can export any still frame at a marker point straight to Snapmatic, giving you ultimate freedom when searching for that perfect camera angle.
Director Mode Updates: An enlarged minimap with location blips to highlight preset locations, the power to freeze chosen time of day settings and the ability to spawn air and water vehicles.
Copy and Paste Marker Properties: Easily copy and paste your audio settings from any marker to another marker in the clip – adding invaluable efficiency to your go-to editing techniques.
New Fonts: You’ll now have more style options than ever for your titles and credits — we’re tripling the library of available fonts with new styles.
Neato. I hope to see your new video game directed shorts soon console players!
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Gets a Beautiful Launch Trailer. - September 25, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Have 200 Different Animals Including 19 Different Horses - September 25, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Contain Microtransactions - September 24, 2018
- Edge Transit’s Drop Rate is Getting a Nerf in Destiny 2 - September 21, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Ace of Spades Quest Now Much Easier Thanks To Hotfix - September 21, 2018