Director’s Mode in Grand Theft Auto V has thus far been exclusive to the PC version of the game. As promised though, the tool is coming to console.
And it’s soon too! In a new blog post, Rockstar revealed that the update is hitting new-gen consoles this September. There are even more additions coming to the PC version in the update as well. Here is a run down of what to expect to see across all three platforms.
Ambient Audio and Sound Effects Library: Add ambient and atmospheric sound design with a library of audio tracks to help bring your scenes to life or add sound effects from a collection of Foley and other sfx.
Snapmatic Integration: Now you can export any still frame at a marker point straight to Snapmatic, giving you ultimate freedom when searching for that perfect camera angle.
Director Mode Updates: An enlarged minimap with location blips to highlight preset locations, the power to freeze chosen time of day settings and the ability to spawn air and water vehicles.
Copy and Paste Marker Properties: Easily copy and paste your audio settings from any marker to another marker in the clip – adding invaluable efficiency to your go-to editing techniques.
New Fonts: You’ll now have more style options than ever for your titles and credits — we’re tripling the library of available fonts with new styles.
Neato. I hope to see your new video game directed shorts soon console players!
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to Nintendo Switch This September - June 21, 2018
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Coming to Xbox One Next Month - June 21, 2018
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018