The DC Bombshell artwork by, and based on, the work of Ant Lucia, has transformed the women of DC Comics characters into vintage pin-up illustrations, as well as a series of spin-off T-shorts, posters and statues. In fact the DC Bombshells have been so good at taking money out of fanboy and fangirl wallets – that they’ve decided they want the wallets as well.
- James Bond and Stranger Things on Cover of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - June 20, 2018
- Comic Book Folk Raise Money to Help Leah Moore and John Reppion - June 20, 2018
- The Finest Comic Book Ever Published Is Back in Print: Shane Simmons’s Longshot Comics - June 19, 2018
- Donny Cates Introduces Juggerduck to Cosmic Ghost Rider – #WhoGetsWarped? - June 19, 2018
- Ryan Sands, Star of Runaways TV Series, Now Draws for the Runaways Comic - June 19, 2018