Mad Max has a tall order coming up against Metal Gear Solid V on September 1st. Although, I’m beginning to think Avalanche are very confident in this game, which is a good sign. They’ve held their ground on that release date and have posted a ton of the game unedited online.
And here is another instance of just that. Polygon (via VG247) have posted up over 70 minutes of gameplay footage from the game with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment’s Daniel McGuffey accompanying. It shows vehicular, as well as melee destruction in the unforgiving world of Mad Max.
That a look here if you are still on the fence about this game.
- Hitman’s Sapienza Level is Yours to Keep for Free if You Pick it Up Before April 3rd - March 21, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Getting New Gameplay, Mechanics and Cosmetics to Quell Content Concerns - March 21, 2018
- Report Claims Fortnite Mobile Made Over $1 Million in it’s First Three Days - March 21, 2018
- Hyper Light Drifter is Set to Launch on the Nintendo Switch Later This Summer - March 21, 2018
- Mark of the Ninja Remastered Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Year - March 20, 2018