Mad Max has a tall order coming up against Metal Gear Solid V on September 1st. Although, I’m beginning to think Avalanche are very confident in this game, which is a good sign. They’ve held their ground on that release date and have posted a ton of the game unedited online.
And here is another instance of just that. Polygon (via VG247) have posted up over 70 minutes of gameplay footage from the game with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment’s Daniel McGuffey accompanying. It shows vehicular, as well as melee destruction in the unforgiving world of Mad Max.
That a look here if you are still on the fence about this game.
- PC Version of Red Dead Redemption 2 Turns Up on Linkedin Profile - June 22, 2018
- Capcom Open to Streaming More Games Onto the Nintendo Switch - June 22, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Female Protagonist Seems to be More Canon - June 22, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to Nintendo Switch This September - June 21, 2018
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018