Mad Max has a tall order coming up against Metal Gear Solid V on September 1st. Although, I’m beginning to think Avalanche are very confident in this game, which is a good sign. They’ve held their ground on that release date and have posted a ton of the game unedited online.
And here is another instance of just that. Polygon (via VG247) have posted up over 70 minutes of gameplay footage from the game with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment’s Daniel McGuffey accompanying. It shows vehicular, as well as melee destruction in the unforgiving world of Mad Max.
That a look here if you are still on the fence about this game.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018