With Jessica Jones nearing the end of production and Daredevil season 2 rolling along, you’d expect we’d start hearing more about casting for Marvel’s Luke Cage… and we have. Reports are that Alfre Woodard is in negotiations to play Minetta, a powerful local politician who will have a big impact on Cage’s life. But Deadline is reporting that the character may also be the Heroes For Hire villain Black Mariah who is a professional criminal and drug dealer.
Marvel’s Luke Cage stars Mike Colter with Cheo Hodari Coker on board as showrunner and executive producer. The series will of course be available on Netflix.
- Terry Dodson Adds Original Art to the Bettie Page Statue Kickstarter - March 16, 2018
- Jake McDorman Joins the Cast of the Murphy Brown Revival - March 16, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Jefferson Finds a Secret He Didn’t Anticipate - March 16, 2018
- Flash Season 4: When Will Barry and Company Be Back? - March 16, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Curtis Gets a Boyfriend and Other News - March 16, 2018