With Jessica Jones nearing the end of production and Daredevil season 2 rolling along, you’d expect we’d start hearing more about casting for Marvel’s Luke Cage… and we have. Reports are that Alfre Woodard is in negotiations to play Minetta, a powerful local politician who will have a big impact on Cage’s life. But Deadline is reporting that the character may also be the Heroes For Hire villain Black Mariah who is a professional criminal and drug dealer.
Marvel’s Luke Cage stars Mike Colter with Cheo Hodari Coker on board as showrunner and executive producer. The series will of course be available on Netflix.
- Lucifer Season 4 Details and Plans to Hit SDCC Still - June 19, 2018
- Jeremy Jordan Thanks the Fans, Cast and Crew of Supergirl - June 19, 2018
- What the Final Scene of Supergirl Tells Us About Season 4 - June 19, 2018
- Exclusive Extended Previews of Barbarella #7, James Bond: The Body #6 and More - June 19, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Looking at the Huge Changes from the Finale - June 19, 2018