Exploding out of the pages of Secret Wars comes a fresh new take on the Armored Avenger in a gigantic new series! New armor, new villains, a new supporting cast and a new purpose as Tony Stark bursts across the landscape of the Marvel Universe. And a shocker of a last page that will have the entire comic industry talking! Plus, questions will be answered – what really happened at the end of Secret Wars #8? Who are Tony Stark’s biological parents? The quest begins here!
Tony is chasing the evil Madame Masque as her actions threaten to rip all of reality apart! But it is WHO Tony is teaming up with to do this that will have everyone talking.
And a real good look at exactly what Iron Man’s new armor does…and it is something!
Axel Alonso told us all,
Brian and David are playing the long game with “Invincible Iron Man.” When Brian pitched us, he said there was an idea for a sister-title that would spin out of the first germinating in his brain.
Could it be that whoever the surprise is at the end of #1 and who he’s teaming up with in #3 will be the focus if the new book. But who could it be that is so surprising? Here are five mindless possibilities…
- 1. Teen Tony.
- 2. Iron Man 2099
- 3. Ultimate Iron Man
- 4. Iron Lad
- 5. Norman Osbourne Iron Patriot
Unless… which Tony is starring in the new series? Maybe it’s Ultimate Tony Stark, as seen in Ultimate End, and the spin off features the fake-616 or the Superior Iron Man? Mindless enough for you?
Could we look for an announcement at NYCC ahead of January solicitations? Who do you think it could be?
- Leah Moore’s Writer’s Commentary: Sherlock Holmes: The Vanishing Man #4 - August 20, 2018
- Diamond Reveals Image Comics CBLDF Uncensored Covers – and We Show Most of Them - August 20, 2018
- From Brian Patten to Alan Moore to Scott Snyder and Jason Aaron… - August 20, 2018
- Thought Bubble Debut: Finding Home by Hari Conner - August 20, 2018
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018