Yeah, like that. Well, real name Sean Jordan, he is to debut his first comic book, The Last Paper Route at DCAF 2015 in Nova Scotia next weekend, with artist Dave Howlett. The comic,
takes place in the 1990s in Harbour City – a town with a rich and mysterious paper-route history going back 100 years. Best friends Mikey and Arv are two up-and-coming paperboys who get promoted to the biggest paper-route in the city. They have no idea what perils and craziness they’ve inherited, but with the help of their boss, the enigmatic and tough-as-nails Mr. Beagles they’re determined to deliver their papers – despite the danger!
- Comixology Bestseller List, 19th October 2018 – The Crossover-Then-New-Writer Paradigm - October 19, 2018
- Spider-Man, Who?? The Psychology of Marvel Comics Vs. the Movies - October 19, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Lenticular, Foil and Black Bags - October 19, 2018
- Erik Burnham’s Writer’s Commentary on Red Sonja #22 - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Liquidates Hardcovers to Comic Stores - October 19, 2018