Black Ops 3 is a big game for Activision. Even Bigger than most Call of Dutys too. The series has wained a little over the last few years, but Black Ops II was the biggest game in franchise history. Seeing if that name returning means an upswing in sales should be interesting and tell us a lot about the future of Call of Duty.
To get people excited and pre-ordering the game though, Treyarch are offering a beta for the game. The developer took to Twitter to announce that it will go live on August 19th on PlayStation 4. You’ll get access to the beta period if you have pre-ordered the game.
The developer said more details are coming soon, so I’ll keep you on top of those as they come up.
- The Division 2 is Set to Release Before April 2019 - May 18, 2018
- Microsoft Unveils Xbox Adaptive Controller Which Makes Gaming More Accessible - May 17, 2018
- Shenmue 3 has Been Delayed to 2019 - May 16, 2018
- Gearbox Head Seemingly Says Borderlands 3 Won’t Be at E3 - May 16, 2018
- Metro Exodus has Been Delayed Until 2019 - May 16, 2018