The first issue of the new Zen Intergalactic Ninja mini-series ‘Hard Bounty’ will arrive in comics shops in November, but fans and collectors will find a special limited edition of the book at San Diego Comic Con.
The ‘Hard Bounty’ series from publisher Devil’s Due/1 First Comics is written by Zen co-creator Steve Stern and illustrated by Marvel, DC and Image artist Marat Mychaels.
Devil’s Due Entertainment and 1 First Comics recently merged to form the first mini-major comics publishing company of its size emphasizing creator-owned work since the establishment of Image Comics in 1991.
The Comic-Con edition of Hard Bounty #1 is limited to only 600 copies from booth #2001
‘Hard Bounty’ follows the alien bounty hunter on the trail of a notorious serial killer, and as the title indicates, it quickly becomes one of the toughest assignments of his career.
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018
- Calexit: The Comic Book That Is Killing Steve Bannon - February 23, 2018
- Diamond Comics Launches Digital Pullbox System for Comic Shops and Their Customers - February 23, 2018