Ever since No Man’s Sky was announced, there has been a lot of excitement surrounding the title. The chance to explore a gigantic universe and find new, never before seen worlds is enticing. Production of the game has been plagued by one question throughout though. ‘What do you actually do in the game?’
Here is something to help you comprehend that. As part of IGN First, developer Sean Murray sat down with the site to play through 18 minutes of the game. A lot of stuff is covered, so make sure you pay attention.
I am slowly beginning to believe that this is, in fact, a game and that the team who made Joe Danger have pulled off the impossible to make it so expansive.
Now we just really need that release date.
- PS4 is in the Final Stages of its Life Says Sony Interactive CEO - May 22, 2018
- Paladins Mobile Game Promo Accidentally Used Overwatch Art - May 22, 2018
- Battlefield V Gets the Shortest of Teasers Ahead of Reveal on Wednesday - May 21, 2018
- Grand Theft Auto V Nears 100 Million Copies Sold - May 21, 2018
- Resident Evil 7 is Coming to Nintendo Switch By Way of the Cloud - May 21, 2018