Ever since No Man’s Sky was announced, there has been a lot of excitement surrounding the title. The chance to explore a gigantic universe and find new, never before seen worlds is enticing. Production of the game has been plagued by one question throughout though. ‘What do you actually do in the game?’
Here is something to help you comprehend that. As part of IGN First, developer Sean Murray sat down with the site to play through 18 minutes of the game. A lot of stuff is covered, so make sure you pay attention.
I am slowly beginning to believe that this is, in fact, a game and that the team who made Joe Danger have pulled off the impossible to make it so expansive.
Now we just really need that release date.
- Fable Fortune is Leaving Early Access Later This Week - February 19, 2018
- PSVR Title Moss Gets a Cute New Trailer and Very Close Release Date - February 19, 2018
- Remedy Entertainment’s Next Game Set to Release Next Year - February 19, 2018
- Guilty Gear Creator Says Next Game Will Reduce Complex Systems to Attract New Players - February 19, 2018
- Developer Plans for Rainbow Six Siege to Run For 10 Years With No Sequels - February 19, 2018