Ever since No Man’s Sky was announced, there has been a lot of excitement surrounding the title. The chance to explore a gigantic universe and find new, never before seen worlds is enticing. Production of the game has been plagued by one question throughout though. ‘What do you actually do in the game?’
Here is something to help you comprehend that. As part of IGN First, developer Sean Murray sat down with the site to play through 18 minutes of the game. A lot of stuff is covered, so make sure you pay attention.
I am slowly beginning to believe that this is, in fact, a game and that the team who made Joe Danger have pulled off the impossible to make it so expansive.
Now we just really need that release date.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018