Ever since No Man’s Sky was announced, there has been a lot of excitement surrounding the title. The chance to explore a gigantic universe and find new, never before seen worlds is enticing. Production of the game has been plagued by one question throughout though. ‘What do you actually do in the game?’
Here is something to help you comprehend that. As part of IGN First, developer Sean Murray sat down with the site to play through 18 minutes of the game. A lot of stuff is covered, so make sure you pay attention.
I am slowly beginning to believe that this is, in fact, a game and that the team who made Joe Danger have pulled off the impossible to make it so expansive.
Now we just really need that release date.
- Blizzard Says Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch is Possible - August 17, 2018
- Dontnod Entertainment’s Vampyr Optioned for TV Series - August 17, 2018
- Hitman 2 Gets New Trailer Showing How to Change the World Around You - August 17, 2018
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018