Bleeding Cool are filtering into San Diego like refugees coming from vast distances (and they are), with social media making records of landfall, car rentals, and hotel schlepping. I got in around midday, which seemed civilized, but not at 4:30AM when I left home, and got to observe some of the signage going up, particularly along the waterfront where much was being constructed ahead of the show.
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015