A few months ago I was bemoaning the length of the Witcher 3. I adore big adventures, but they can become huge a hassle when they monopolise your time. It’s what a lot of people want though, and on some levels, it’s what I’m after. Even if my workload and sleep hours suffer.
That’s why it will please a lot of you to know that Fallout 4 looks to be even bigger than the Witcher. Speaking to GamesRadar, lead producer Jeff Gardiner said quite emphatically:
I’ve played the game probably 400 hours, and I’m still finding stuff that I haven’t seen yet.
This game is going to be truly massive, I have no doubt. I’m sure there is a little rounding out and exaggeration going on here, but I don’t doubt the scale of this game. I’m sure it will enrapture us for quite some time.
- EA Play Announced – and It’s Bringing the Next Battlefield and Anthem with It - February 22, 2018
- You Can Dress as Gordon Freeman in Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition if You Pre-Order - February 22, 2018
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets 10 Minutes of Footage Showing Off Boss - February 22, 2018
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Has Sold 1 Million Copies - February 22, 2018
- Warcraft 3 Patch Drops As Remaster Rumours Begin to Hot Up - February 22, 2018