A few months ago I was bemoaning the length of the Witcher 3. I adore big adventures, but they can become huge a hassle when they monopolise your time. It’s what a lot of people want though, and on some levels, it’s what I’m after. Even if my workload and sleep hours suffer.
That’s why it will please a lot of you to know that Fallout 4 looks to be even bigger than the Witcher. Speaking to GamesRadar, lead producer Jeff Gardiner said quite emphatically:
I’ve played the game probably 400 hours, and I’m still finding stuff that I haven’t seen yet.
This game is going to be truly massive, I have no doubt. I’m sure there is a little rounding out and exaggeration going on here, but I don’t doubt the scale of this game. I’m sure it will enrapture us for quite some time.
- Battlefield 1943 is Available on Xbox One by Way of Backwards Compatibility - May 25, 2018
- God of War has Supassed 5 Million Copies Sold - May 25, 2018
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018