A few months ago I was bemoaning the length of the Witcher 3. I adore big adventures, but they can become huge a hassle when they monopolise your time. It’s what a lot of people want though, and on some levels, it’s what I’m after. Even if my workload and sleep hours suffer.
That’s why it will please a lot of you to know that Fallout 4 looks to be even bigger than the Witcher. Speaking to GamesRadar, lead producer Jeff Gardiner said quite emphatically:
I’ve played the game probably 400 hours, and I’m still finding stuff that I haven’t seen yet.
This game is going to be truly massive, I have no doubt. I’m sure there is a little rounding out and exaggeration going on here, but I don’t doubt the scale of this game. I’m sure it will enrapture us for quite some time.
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018