When Dark Souls 3 was announced for early next year, it raised some eyebrows. With Bloodborne only out in March, how could From Software have the time to put together another full game in such a short time?
It turns out that more than one team has been working on it, and besides game head Hidetaka Miyazaki, no one who was working on Bloodborne was on Dark Souls 3. In an interview with VideoGamer, Miyazaki said:
None of the Bloodborne team members joined the Dark Souls 3 development team
That is somewhat relieving. These games seem like things of immense care. Rushing one out in a year doesn’t sound like it would be a good experience for anyone involved.
- As a Fan, I Have No Desire to Play Destiny 2 Right Now – and That’s Fine - May 23, 2018
- Miramar is Finally Coming to PUBG on Xbox One Tomorrow - May 23, 2018
- PES 2019 Announces Seven New Liecensed Leagues - May 23, 2018
- Sunset Overdrive Could be Coming to PC - May 23, 2018
- PS4 is in the Final Stages of its Life Says Sony Interactive CEO - May 22, 2018