When Dark Souls 3 was announced for early next year, it raised some eyebrows. With Bloodborne only out in March, how could From Software have the time to put together another full game in such a short time?
It turns out that more than one team has been working on it, and besides game head Hidetaka Miyazaki, no one who was working on Bloodborne was on Dark Souls 3. In an interview with VideoGamer, Miyazaki said:
None of the Bloodborne team members joined the Dark Souls 3 development team
That is somewhat relieving. These games seem like things of immense care. Rushing one out in a year doesn’t sound like it would be a good experience for anyone involved.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018