When Dark Souls 3 was announced for early next year, it raised some eyebrows. With Bloodborne only out in March, how could From Software have the time to put together another full game in such a short time?
It turns out that more than one team has been working on it, and besides game head Hidetaka Miyazaki, no one who was working on Bloodborne was on Dark Souls 3. In an interview with VideoGamer, Miyazaki said:
None of the Bloodborne team members joined the Dark Souls 3 development team
That is somewhat relieving. These games seem like things of immense care. Rushing one out in a year doesn’t sound like it would be a good experience for anyone involved.
- Hitman 2 Will Receive Updated Versions of Every Map from the First Game as DLC - August 20, 2018
- Windjammers 2 Has Been Announced… No, Really - August 20, 2018
- Ubisoft and Elijah Wood’s Transference Releases Next Month - August 20, 2018
- Blizzard Says Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch is Possible - August 17, 2018
- Dontnod Entertainment’s Vampyr Optioned for TV Series - August 17, 2018