When Dark Souls 3 was announced for early next year, it raised some eyebrows. With Bloodborne only out in March, how could From Software have the time to put together another full game in such a short time?
It turns out that more than one team has been working on it, and besides game head Hidetaka Miyazaki, no one who was working on Bloodborne was on Dark Souls 3. In an interview with VideoGamer, Miyazaki said:
None of the Bloodborne team members joined the Dark Souls 3 development team
That is somewhat relieving. These games seem like things of immense care. Rushing one out in a year doesn’t sound like it would be a good experience for anyone involved.
- Despite Activision’s Comments, Destiny 2 Director Says Bungie Aren’t Disappointed With Forsaken - November 12, 2018
- Destiny 2 is Under-Performing Says Activision - November 9, 2018
- Overwatch League Officially Unveils Paris and Guangzhou Teams - November 9, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 has Shipped 17 Million Copies in 8 Days - November 8, 2018
- Warcraft 4 is not Currently Being Worked On Says Blizzard - November 7, 2018