For a game that is out in just a few months, I was surprised how little Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain crossed my focus during this year’ss E3. Maybe I just missed it, but the buzz seems a little subdued for such a big title. Maybe that is down to the lack of a big conference appearance.
Here is a ton of footage to make up for that though. Konami release over 40 minutes of gameplay to IGN who shared it on their channel. It shows Snake traversing the huge open world and generally making a hard time for a bunch of bad guys.
- Battlefield 1943 is Available on Xbox One by Way of Backwards Compatibility - May 25, 2018
- God of War has Supassed 5 Million Copies Sold - May 25, 2018
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018