For a game that is out in just a few months, I was surprised how little Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain crossed my focus during this year’ss E3. Maybe I just missed it, but the buzz seems a little subdued for such a big title. Maybe that is down to the lack of a big conference appearance.
Here is a ton of footage to make up for that though. Konami release over 40 minutes of gameplay to IGN who shared it on their channel. It shows Snake traversing the huge open world and generally making a hard time for a bunch of bad guys.
- Blizzard Says Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch is Possible - August 17, 2018
- Dontnod Entertainment’s Vampyr Optioned for TV Series - August 17, 2018
- Hitman 2 Gets New Trailer Showing How to Change the World Around You - August 17, 2018
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018