Two books shipping on Wednesday June 24th from Top Cow and we have previews. First up is the third issue of The Tithe by the Think Tank team of Matt Hawkins and Rahsan Ekedal. The the first volume of Postal is collected and though we ran it recently, you can read the first issue below.
The Tithe #3
Story: Matt Hawkins
Art & Covers: Rahsan Ekedal
The penultimate issue of the first arc turns up the tension as the media and public celebrate the outlaw while legal issues and angry politicians interfere with the FBI’s attempts to stop the last two mega-churches on “the list” from getting robbed.
Postal V1 TPB
Story: Bryan Hill & Matt Hawkins
Art: Isaac Goodhart
Cover: Linda Sejic
The first volume of Top Cow’s bold new ongoing series POSTAL brings readers into the fictional town of Eden, Wyoming, a place founded by criminals for criminals. A place where, despite its inhabitants, no crime is allowed. Local postman Mark Shiffron has Asperger’s, and through his peculiar eyes we see a town struggling to keep its fragile peace, a town on the constant brink of chaos. When a murdered woman’s body is found on Eden’s main street, Mark’s need to solve her crime leads him into darkness and truth, about the town he’s known his entire life, and the hidden realms of his own psychology. Co-writers Matt Hawkins and Bryan Hill work with newcomer Issac Goodhart to take an unflinching look at the cost of justice and the price of redemption through a tale set in the murky soul of America’s heartland.
- Carolina Panthers’ Price Tag Estimated Between $2.3 and $2.8 Billion - February 23, 2018
- American Pickers’ Mike Wolfe to Guest Star on NCIS - February 23, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Jeremy Whitley on Vampirella #10 - February 23, 2018
- Gotham Season 4: Gordon and Fox Take on the Toy Master - February 23, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Stars in Netflix Adaptation of Dark Horse Graphic Novel ‘Polar’ - February 23, 2018