No Man’s Sky has been one of the poster children for PlayStation 4, after the publisher snapped up the game when buzz first hit around its announcement. It seems that game is getting impossibly bigger due to the partnership too.
But that game isn’t a console exclusiv anymoree. During the PC Gaming Show, Hello Games director, Sean Murray took to the stage to say that No Man’s Sky would launch on PC, the same day as the PlayStation 4.
This is pretty big as the game is no longer strictly exclusive. We will see if it actually hurts sales any though for the platform.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018