No Man’s Sky has been one of the poster children for PlayStation 4, after the publisher snapped up the game when buzz first hit around its announcement. It seems that game is getting impossibly bigger due to the partnership too.
But that game isn’t a console exclusiv anymoree. During the PC Gaming Show, Hello Games director, Sean Murray took to the stage to say that No Man’s Sky would launch on PC, the same day as the PlayStation 4.
This is pretty big as the game is no longer strictly exclusive. We will see if it actually hurts sales any though for the platform.
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018
- Video: Everything You Need Know About World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’s Story in 7 Minutes. - August 14, 2018
- Bethesda Says Future Games Could Come to Steam Despite Fallout 76 Skipping Platform - August 14, 2018
- Sumo Digital has Bought The Chinese Room – Game in More Traditional Genre Coming - August 14, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege is Getting a Free Weekend This Week - August 13, 2018