PEW PEW PEW! You know what that means, right? Kidrobot and Capcom are joining forces to bring the video game phenomenon Mega Man to vinyl! Both companies will launch this highly anticipated series at San Diego Comic Con, July 8-12. I would imagine that both are going to be pretty popular, and not just because everything that is con exclusive is popular. Mega Man is such an iconic character, who wouldn’t want to snatch him up? Besides, the design is super cool.
There will be two con exclusives: Break Man 7” Medium Figure and a Mega Man Con Exclusive Colorway 7” Medium Figure. Both will retail for $49.99 and are available in limited quantities.The full capsule will include a Mega Man Keychain Series, 3” Blind Box Mini Series and two 7” Vinyl Figures: Mega Man and Proto Man. The capsule pieces will retail from $5.99-$49.99 and will be available in stores and online this September.
Christine Marie is a Staff Writer at Bleeding Cool, and bibliomaniac with a love for all things creative. She hopes to one day be a Superhero/Disney Princess/Novelist. You can find her on Twitter and Instagram @AWritersWay or on her blog writerchristinemarie.wordpress.com.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016