I first mentioned that Superman and Wonder Woman would become a couple in the DC Universe for real, back in May 2011. A year and a bit later, it came to pass. In the New 52 of the DC Universe, Clark and Lois were never a couple. And recently, DC Comics did this to drive them even further apart.
As Lois Lane exposed Superman’s identity to the world as a responsible journalist would, holding the powerful to account and critique, just like she used to do in the forties and fifties.
I know, I know, I’ve already had the hate mail.
But for all of those who think that this just means a hunky dory life for Superman and Wonder Woman, think again.
Today’s Convergence: Justice Society Of America #2 features an 8 page preview story ahead of June’s Superman/Wonder Woman.
Fans of the HellYeahSupermanAndWonderWoman tumblr may want to look away now. It won’t be pretty.
- Doctor Who and Assassin’s Creed With Titan at MCM London Comic Con - October 23, 2018
- Doctor Who Comes to BBC’s Children In Need Again - October 23, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 23rd October 2018 – Happy Birthday, Joe Illidge - October 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018