I first mentioned that Superman and Wonder Woman would become a couple in the DC Universe for real, back in May 2011. A year and a bit later, it came to pass. In the New 52 of the DC Universe, Clark and Lois were never a couple. And recently, DC Comics did this to drive them even further apart.
As Lois Lane exposed Superman’s identity to the world as a responsible journalist would, holding the powerful to account and critique, just like she used to do in the forties and fifties.
I know, I know, I’ve already had the hate mail.
But for all of those who think that this just means a hunky dory life for Superman and Wonder Woman, think again.
Today’s Convergence: Justice Society Of America #2 features an 8 page preview story ahead of June’s Superman/Wonder Woman.
Fans of the HellYeahSupermanAndWonderWoman tumblr may want to look away now. It won’t be pretty.
- Marvel Rumours Spilling Out of ComicsPRO – A Cosmic Ghost Rider Series? - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Publishes Tag And Bink Star Wars Comics Again, Ahead of Solo Movie - February 22, 2018
- Could We Get a New Hulk #1 for June? - February 22, 2018
- A New Thor Series by Jason Aaron and Ramón Pérez in June? Gates Of Valhalla in May… - February 22, 2018
- Iron Fist and Black Bolt Missing Presumed Cancelled – What About Thanos? - February 22, 2018