On June 17th, the new issue of Buffy Season 10 arrives with #16, and this time, whelp, the awkwardness is palpable with Buffy and Angel teaming up again. However, the threat is extreme enough to merit the failed hug/handshakes that will arise.
After discovering that the powerful demon Archaeus has deep connections to both Spike and Angel, Buffy invites her former beau for a visit. Things are awkward, and everyone is behaving just a little juvenile-but in order to beat the threat Archaeus brings, the team is going to have to overcome the past.
And here’s our preview of Angel and Buffy having no idea how to act around each other:
Buffy Season 10 #16 arrives June 17th, and is currently listed in Previews World with item code: APR150062
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015