- The Flash short story in the back of Convergence: Detective Comics #2 sets out the Flash’s day to day setup, which may seem very familiar to watchers of the TV show now.
- And is it me, or is Darryl in that panel looking a little less-than-caucasian? Maybe to ease TV viewers in…Before revealing the full reality a page later? Just a thought. Not going to put it in the headline, that would be clickbait… for that we have the Flash’s new revealed rogue gallery for the year to come…
- Zoom zoom!
- You can read the DC You previews for yourself free on ComiXology – register here and then click here. And see more of our DC Previews coverage through the day.
(Last Updated May 27, 2015 7:18 am )
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018
- Thank FOC It’s Friday #3 – FOC’ing Is Your Superpower - November 16, 2018
- Marvel Turn Conan the Barbarian Into Conan the Librarian With Free Sword Bookmarks - November 16, 2018