- The Flash short story in the back of Convergence: Detective Comics #2 sets out the Flash’s day to day setup, which may seem very familiar to watchers of the TV show now.
- And is it me, or is Darryl in that panel looking a little less-than-caucasian? Maybe to ease TV viewers in…Before revealing the full reality a page later? Just a thought. Not going to put it in the headline, that would be clickbait… for that we have the Flash’s new revealed rogue gallery for the year to come…
- Zoom zoom!
- You can read the DC You previews for yourself free on ComiXology – register here and then click here. And see more of our DC Previews coverage through the day.
(Last Updated May 27, 2015 7:18 am )
- Blackbird by Sam Humphries and Jen Bartel Ties Returnability to The Wicked + The Divine - August 20, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics November 2018 Solicitations - August 20, 2018
- Gerry Duggan Writes to Retailers About Dead Rabbit and Analog - August 20, 2018
- Malorie Blackman, Joy Wilkinson, Pete McTighe, Vinay Patel and Ed Hime to Write for Jodie Whittaker’s Doctor Who Season 13 - August 20, 2018
- Iceman Brings Back Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends - August 20, 2018