- The Flash short story in the back of Convergence: Detective Comics #2 sets out the Flash’s day to day setup, which may seem very familiar to watchers of the TV show now.
- And is it me, or is Darryl in that panel looking a little less-than-caucasian? Maybe to ease TV viewers in…Before revealing the full reality a page later? Just a thought. Not going to put it in the headline, that would be clickbait… for that we have the Flash’s new revealed rogue gallery for the year to come…
- Zoom zoom!
- You can read the DC You previews for yourself free on ComiXology – register here and then click here. And see more of our DC Previews coverage through the day.
(Last Updated May 27, 2015 7:18 am )
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018
- When Wyatt Cenac and Dean Haspiel Created Thorgood - May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families (Super Sons #16 Spoilers) - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018