When the character of Cyborg was reinvented for the DC New 52 as a founding member of the Justice League he was a bit of a hulking thing.
But in today’s Cyborg short story in the back of Convergence: Crime Syndicate #2 sees the character going through a rather unpleasant double-arm-ectomy, amongst others, as he departs this mortal coil. It’s not very nice.
Until something starts to happen. And that blood gets sucked back into the body.
This is your new Cyborg. More human looking limbs – even if they are less human than before. A less bulky frame. Able more easily to… “pass”. Look he’s even got toes and everything.
A modern fable in line with advances in body modification and gender realignment surgery and techniques? Or an excuse to look like the Agents Of SHIELD Deathlok? We’ll find out in June…
- Alan Moore Knows The Score He’s Sixty-Four - November 18, 2017
- Neal Adams Calls For Auschwitz Museum To Return Paintings To Dina Babbit - November 17, 2017
- Was That A Doomsday Clock Reference In The Justice League Movie? - November 17, 2017
- After 42 Years, Seattle’s Zanadu Comics To Close In 2018 - November 17, 2017
- The Full Comic Creator Credits From The Justice League Movie - November 17, 2017