The Resident Evil HD Remaster that came out a few months ago is arguable one of the very best releases this year. It served to remind everyone the roots of Resident Evil, which is a lesson the developer of the main line series could learn.
It did so well for Capcom, that the developer is going back to the remaster well. Not to Resident Evil 2 like you might expect thought. Instead the publisher has chosen to get the more obscure Resident Evil 0. This was announced on the Resident Evil YouTube channel with this message from director Koji Oda and producer Tsukasa Takenaka:
Here is a picture to gawk at too:
The game is a prequel to the first in the franchse and arrived on Gamecube in 2002. I honestly think it is a little underappreciated, so it’s great to see it get a new lease of life. The game is slated to arrive some time in early 2016.
- Destiny 2’s Next DLC Set to Launch December 4th - November 16, 2018
- THQ Nordic has 35 Unannounced Projects After Acquiring Two New Studios - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League Team Chengdu Hunters Revealed - November 13, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Hit All Time Peak Players On Steam This Weekend - November 13, 2018
- Despite Activision’s Comments, Destiny 2 Director Says Bungie Aren’t Disappointed With Forsaken - November 12, 2018