The Resident Evil HD Remaster that came out a few months ago is arguable one of the very best releases this year. It served to remind everyone the roots of Resident Evil, which is a lesson the developer of the main line series could learn.
It did so well for Capcom, that the developer is going back to the remaster well. Not to Resident Evil 2 like you might expect thought. Instead the publisher has chosen to get the more obscure Resident Evil 0. This was announced on the Resident Evil YouTube channel with this message from director Koji Oda and producer Tsukasa Takenaka:
Here is a picture to gawk at too:
The game is a prequel to the first in the franchse and arrived on Gamecube in 2002. I honestly think it is a little underappreciated, so it’s great to see it get a new lease of life. The game is slated to arrive some time in early 2016.
- The Division 2 is Set to Release Before April 2019 - May 18, 2018
- Microsoft Unveils Xbox Adaptive Controller Which Makes Gaming More Accessible - May 17, 2018
- Shenmue 3 has Been Delayed to 2019 - May 16, 2018
- Gearbox Head Seemingly Says Borderlands 3 Won’t Be at E3 - May 16, 2018
- Metro Exodus has Been Delayed Until 2019 - May 16, 2018