Aaron Haaland of A Comic Shop in Orlando, Florida, writes:
Hey Fandom, read Fight Club 2! It’s by Fight Club the novel’s writer, Chuck Palahniuk! It’s not a milk the franchise type of sequel. The original creator has more to say with these characters years later in their lives, and he’s choosing to say it with the medium we love so much: COMIC BOOKS! I related so much to Sebastian and Marla now (and a little to Durdin if I’m being honest). I too am so tired of dieting and coloring my hair! I can’t recommend this book enough to anyone who liked the movie.
I talked about other books I liked and one I didn’t like. Secret Wars had a few great tie ins, Old Man Logan and Secret Wars Journal were stand outs. Archie had another Sabrina and the first part of Sonic/Mega Man Worlds Unite. Sandman Overture #5 made it’s way to us from the Dreaming. And Covergence #8 was a comic that came out…
I do talk about plenty of new books on here, but seriously, if you can buy only one comic this week, make it Fight Club. And if you can’t afford one, kick someone’s ass and take theirs! (You can always blame the meds).
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015