In recent issues of Superman, he seems to have trouble keeping his clothes on.
Well, in the Action Comics June preview in the back of Convergence: Superman out today, he seems to have the same problem…
It’s his Fortress of Solitude doing it for him.
Man, he must start to wonder if this is how Power Girl feel all the time…
Say, I hope that cape doesn’t still carry his other’s scent. That just feels… creepy.
But if you are looking for a more traditional non-scent-aware Superman, the previews for Bizarro in the back of Convergence: Superman: Man Of Steel may give you cause for delight. A Clark Kent who no one knows is Superman, not even Jimmy Lois.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting the exhibition of the work of Declan Shalvey and Jordie Bellaire, to celebrate the launch of Injection #1 with Warren Ellis from Image Comics. Signing event this Saturday….
- They Destroyed the Moon – What Have the Justice League Done to the Earth? (Justice League #6 Spoilers) - August 15, 2018
- The Deaths and Rebirths of Infinity War #2 That Even the Characters Don’t Believe (Spoilers) - August 15, 2018
- The Deaths of Extermination #1 – And A Brand New Revamp Of One Character (Spoilers) - August 15, 2018
- The Return to the Underwear-Outside-Trousers Explained in Batman #53 (SPOILERS) - August 15, 2018
- Batman: Damned Preview by Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo – John Constantine Prefers Batman to Superman - August 15, 2018