In recent issues of Superman, he seems to have trouble keeping his clothes on.
Well, in the Action Comics June preview in the back of Convergence: Superman out today, he seems to have the same problem…
It’s his Fortress of Solitude doing it for him.
Man, he must start to wonder if this is how Power Girl feel all the time…
Say, I hope that cape doesn’t still carry his other’s scent. That just feels… creepy.
But if you are looking for a more traditional non-scent-aware Superman, the previews for Bizarro in the back of Convergence: Superman: Man Of Steel may give you cause for delight. A Clark Kent who no one knows is Superman, not even Jimmy Lois.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting the exhibition of the work of Declan Shalvey and Jordie Bellaire, to celebrate the launch of Injection #1 with Warren Ellis from Image Comics. Signing event this Saturday….
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018