In recent issues of Superman, he seems to have trouble keeping his clothes on.
Well, in the Action Comics June preview in the back of Convergence: Superman out today, he seems to have the same problem…
It’s his Fortress of Solitude doing it for him.
Man, he must start to wonder if this is how Power Girl feel all the time…
Say, I hope that cape doesn’t still carry his other’s scent. That just feels… creepy.
But if you are looking for a more traditional non-scent-aware Superman, the previews for Bizarro in the back of Convergence: Superman: Man Of Steel may give you cause for delight. A Clark Kent who no one knows is Superman, not even Jimmy Lois.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting the exhibition of the work of Declan Shalvey and Jordie Bellaire, to celebrate the launch of Injection #1 with Warren Ellis from Image Comics. Signing event this Saturday….
- Diamond Comics Launches Digital Pullbox System for Comic Shops and Their Customers - February 23, 2018
- As DC Comics Leaves, Diamond Previews Gets A Manga Section, and Toys Get the Back Cover - February 23, 2018
- Marvel Comics Bets the Farm on Donny Cates at ComicsPRO - February 23, 2018
- Cerebus Gives Us ‘Dates Of Future Past’ in May - February 23, 2018
- Loot Crate Ditches The Catalogue in February 2018 Protect Unboxing - February 23, 2018