In recent issues of Superman, he seems to have trouble keeping his clothes on.
Well, in the Action Comics June preview in the back of Convergence: Superman out today, he seems to have the same problem…
It’s his Fortress of Solitude doing it for him.
Man, he must start to wonder if this is how Power Girl feel all the time…
Say, I hope that cape doesn’t still carry his other’s scent. That just feels… creepy.
But if you are looking for a more traditional non-scent-aware Superman, the previews for Bizarro in the back of Convergence: Superman: Man Of Steel may give you cause for delight. A Clark Kent who no one knows is Superman, not even Jimmy Lois.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting the exhibition of the work of Declan Shalvey and Jordie Bellaire, to celebrate the launch of Injection #1 with Warren Ellis from Image Comics. Signing event this Saturday….
- Letitia Wright Would Rather Be the New Black Panther Than the New Iron Man - May 26, 2018
- David Harewood Promises Big Changes to Supergirl at the End of Season 3 - May 26, 2018
- 15 Things to Pick Up at MCM London Comic Con 2018 Today - May 26, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018