I remember wanting to like the original Turok a lot more than I did. I was young and Dinosaur’s were big, so a dude running around fighting them sounded right up my alley. Sadly, I never really got on with it.
I might be encouraged to give it a go if if it was given a proper remaster treatment though. That could be the case according to Samuel ‘Kaiser’ Villarreal, a level designer who specialises in porting games. In an interview with TechRaptor, the designer said:
I was originally working on remaking N64 Turok (called Turok EX) but it got put off to the side. Since now Night Dive Studios has picked up the rights to re-release it, Turok EX will resume development later this year.
As I mentioned, I might give the game another go if it comes out. I’m just not sure exactly how well it would play in modern day. I’m guessing not awesome.
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play - October 12, 2018
- PlayStation Network Name Changes Are Finally Coming - October 11, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Currently Has The Most Concurrent Players In Franchise History on Steam - October 9, 2018