Actress Drea de Matteo was just interviewed by ten year old Elliott Fullam of Little Punk People in which she discusses the simple things that make her happy, her new show for NBC Shades of Blue, alongside Ray Liotta and Jennifer Lopez. Drea was at the Chiller Theatre Expo in Parsippany, NJ this past weekend signing autographs with her boyfriend Michael Devin from Whitesnake.
But she begins, saying she’s really like to star in a movie of the comic book Hothead Paisan, Homicidal Lesbian Terrorist by Diane DiMassa (though she leaves off the last half of the title).
I believe the option is still available…
- Speculators Hoovering Up BLACK on eBay – When They Can Find It - April 23, 2018
- BLACK, the Superhero Comic Where Only Black People Get Superpowers, to Be a Film Franchise from Studio 8 - April 23, 2018
- Frank Cho Draws Aunt May’s Wheatcakes for Amazing Spider-Man #800 Cover - April 23, 2018
- ComicBooks for Kids at the Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 23, 2018
- The 28 Covers Of Tony Stark: Iron Man – And How Retailers Can Order Them - April 23, 2018