Actress Drea de Matteo was just interviewed by ten year old Elliott Fullam of Little Punk People in which she discusses the simple things that make her happy, her new show for NBC Shades of Blue, alongside Ray Liotta and Jennifer Lopez. Drea was at the Chiller Theatre Expo in Parsippany, NJ this past weekend signing autographs with her boyfriend Michael Devin from Whitesnake.
But she begins, saying she’s really like to star in a movie of the comic book Hothead Paisan, Homicidal Lesbian Terrorist by Diane DiMassa (though she leaves off the last half of the title).
I believe the option is still available…
- Thank FOC It’s Sunday #7 – That Was The Week That Was - December 16, 2018
- Win a Private Tour of DC Comics’ Archive for LGBTQ Charity - December 16, 2018
- Hindus Call For Apology From Marvel Over Uncanny X-Men #5 - December 16, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 16th December 2018 – Batman Damned Beats The One Who Laughs - December 16, 2018
- Monica’s Gang/DC Comics Crossover Published in Brazil - December 16, 2018