Actress Drea de Matteo was just interviewed by ten year old Elliott Fullam of Little Punk People in which she discusses the simple things that make her happy, her new show for NBC Shades of Blue, alongside Ray Liotta and Jennifer Lopez. Drea was at the Chiller Theatre Expo in Parsippany, NJ this past weekend signing autographs with her boyfriend Michael Devin from Whitesnake.
But she begins, saying she’s really like to star in a movie of the comic book Hothead Paisan, Homicidal Lesbian Terrorist by Diane DiMassa (though she leaves off the last half of the title).
I believe the option is still available…
- What Happened To Everyone In Love Actually, Revealed With Screencaps - March 24, 2017
- US Senators Want To Know Ike Perlmutter’s Comings And Goings - March 24, 2017
- Peter Kaye’s Car Share Series 2 Debuts At UK Cinemas Next Friday For Comic Relief - March 24, 2017
- A Few Comic Book Exclusives For WonderCon 2017… - March 24, 2017
- San Diego Comic Con To Open A Comics Museum In San Diego, In 2018 - March 24, 2017