Actress Drea de Matteo was just interviewed by ten year old Elliott Fullam of Little Punk People in which she discusses the simple things that make her happy, her new show for NBC Shades of Blue, alongside Ray Liotta and Jennifer Lopez. Drea was at the Chiller Theatre Expo in Parsippany, NJ this past weekend signing autographs with her boyfriend Michael Devin from Whitesnake.
But she begins, saying she’s really like to star in a movie of the comic book Hothead Paisan, Homicidal Lesbian Terrorist by Diane DiMassa (though she leaves off the last half of the title).
I believe the option is still available…
- Image Comics Solicits For February 2018 Sees A New Governor For The Walking Dead - November 21, 2017
- The Morality Of Reading, Writing, And Publishing Doomsday Clock - November 21, 2017
- This Comic Store Is Giving Away Free Pizza With Every Issue Of Doomsday Clock #1 Tonight - November 21, 2017
- The Doomsday Clock #1 Retailer Exclusive Variant You’ll Never See - November 21, 2017
- Marvel Comics Solicits For February 2018: X-Men Is Red, Doctor Strange Has Damnation, And Star Wars Has Been Thrawn - November 21, 2017