Do you remember the old Marvel Age magazine that the publisher did back in the 80s and 90s? It was a simple little book filled with interviews and previews… a nice marketing tool filled with cool art and information. Caliber Comics has decided to do something like that as a free digital magazine every month called Caliber Rounds.
Caliber Rounds is a monthly ‘magazine’ spotlighting Caliber’s creators and titles with interviews, profiles, previews, a look back at some of the earlier works of Caliber writers/artists, and more. This first issue clocks in at 38 pages with interviews from Kevin Van Hook on doing a Rocky Horror Picture Show film adaptation, Ben Sherrill and his Ballad of Rory Hawkins, Mayen Briem on the genesis of the Horror City anthology, and Steve Jones taking a look at Dracula and wants to know why the Count can’t gain popularity ala Sherlock Holmes. Plus a look at all the releases from Caliber’s first year since it returned to publishing. There’s also a sneak peak at some upcoming titles.
Caliber Rounds will be distributed freely on the major digital book platforms. A PDF copy can be downloaded here: http://www.calibercomics.info/caliber-rounds.html
- Confederate Statues And Tampa Bay Sports Teams - August 17, 2017
- Never Give Up, Never Surrender On Galaxy Quest Revival - August 17, 2017
- James Bond And The Shadow/Batman Lead Dynamite’s November Solicitations - August 17, 2017
- Is The CW Bringing The Black Hood To Riverdale? - August 17, 2017
- Meet The Royals – Marvel Show’s Us Who Is Who Among The Inhumans - August 17, 2017