The original French title will be Le Papyrus Du César, directly translating as Caesar’s Papyrus, or Caesar’s Scrolls. But as such, Asterix And The Missing Scroll promises a return for one of Asterix’s favourite characters, Julius Caesar, Emperor of the Roman Empire – aside from that small village in Ancient Gaul…
From the creators of the previous book, Asterix And The Picts, Didier Conrad and Jean-Yves Ferri, this will be the second volume by neither Asterix co-creator. But sales have not seemed to suffer as a result, with the last volume easily initially topping five million sales, with many more since. No variant covers, no Loot Crates, no incentives. Just sales, sales and sales.
It goes on sale on October 22nd.
- Is New Year’s Day’s Doctor Who Actually Called Resolution Of The Daleks? - December 9, 2018
- Ten Thoughts about Doctor Who Series 11 Finale: The Battle Of Ranskoor Av Kolos - December 9, 2018
- BBC Confirms: No Doctor Who Series 12 Until 2020 - December 9, 2018
- “The DNA Of The Most Dangerous Creature In the Universe” – Trailer For Resolution, The Doctor Who New Year’s Day 2019 Special - December 9, 2018
- Ollie’s Outlets Selling $3.3 Million of Graphic Novels at 80% Off - December 9, 2018