UPDATE: BadAssDigest’s Devin Faraci says,
Bleeding Cool’s rumors about AGE OF ULTRON and CIVIL WAR are untrue.
— Devin Faraci (@devincf) March 19, 2015
So there you go. Of course, does that also means that Devin is holding back on you? The original article runs below:
If these rumours are true, then they are spoilers.
If they are not true, they are not spoilers.
But they are sourced from the kind of fellow who took this photo…
So, Captain America: Civil War. It will feature Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Black Panther.
It will also feature Hulk, Thor, War Machine, Scarlet Witch, Wasp, and a fourteen year old Peter Parker, Spider-Man.
You may note there is no Quicksilver mention. Because he doesn’t make it out of Avengers: Age Of Ultron. There will be no Agent Coulson appearance in the next Avengers film but the clip we saw of Hulk and Black Widow getting close will be a thing. Expect flirting and then a kiss…
Also Falcon appears in Ant-Man.
Will that do for now?
Marvel didn’t reply to e-mails sent yesterday.
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017