Coming in June… timed to coincide with the San Diego Comic Con 2015… the Bleeding Cool Magazine San Diego issue.
And we promise, there’s no lottery on this one. Anyone who wants a copy, can get a copy. And unlike San Diego Convention Center, it’s able to increase in size – and has, adding another 20 pages of content
Price: $5.99 US
Full Color, 128 pages
As the biggest pop culture event in the USA, San Diego Comic-Con breaks the most current news in comics and launches rife speculation about upcoming titles. In this special expanded issue of BLEEDING COOL MAGAZINE, join RICH JOHNSTON as he questions how influential SDCC has been in shaping the comics and entertainment industries since its inception and whether a move for the convention is really on the horizon. This issue will also feature publisher and retailer perspectives on SDCC, the hottest titles slated to be featured at the con, and an insider’s look at the trending topics and rumors of SDCC 2015. Our film and gaming writers will fill us in on the most viral buzz this year, and in this edition, you’ll also find a special Price Guide dedicated to collectible exclusives from SDCC. Now delivering 120 pages per issue on a bi-monthly release schedule, each issue of BLEEDING COOL MAGAZINE is super-charged with fresh takes on comics and exclusive insights from comics creators only to be found in our print edition.
- A New Thor Series by Jason Aaron and Ramón Pérez in June? Gates Of Valhalla in May… - February 22, 2018
- Iron Fist and Black Bolt Missing Presumed Cancelled – What About Thanos? - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Comics Full-Ish Solicits For May 2018 – A Fresh Start? - February 22, 2018
- Jason Aaron and Sara Pichelli’s Avengers for Free Comic Book Day 2018 - February 21, 2018
- All the Image Expo 2018 Announcements and All the Art in One Place - February 21, 2018