A letter has been circulated to DC staffers, which we are choosing not to reproduce in case it identifies those who forwarded the information to Bleeding Cool. It lists 147 DC Entertainment staffers working out if New York. And shows that 70 will be joining the publisher as it moves from New York to Burbank and that 77 are not. Their positions will be effectively terminating with the move in April – if they haven’t left already – though there are generous terms, and many will be on gardening leave for a year, effectively paid not to work with the competition.
And while Warners has instructed a reduction in staff across its business as a result of the Fox buyout falling through, this has also meant there has been little need for redundancies, voluntary or otherwise.
As we have pointed out, DC in Burbank is hiring. Here are the current open vacancies… anyone fancy any of them?
Social Media Manager Executive Assistant I, Coordinator, Sales Planning, Vice President, Sales Planning & Trade Development, Director, Mass & Digital Media Sales, Contract Administrator, Director, Print (Books), Subsidiary Rights Representative, Legal File Clerk, Creative Director, Television, Executive Assistant II:, Executive Assistant II, Paralegal, Marketing Manager, Digital, Executive Assistant II, Marketing Representative, Mass Market, Executive Assistant II, Technical Ops Coordinator, Archiving Services Administrator, Archiving Services Coordinator, Coordinator, Special Projects, Director, Business Affairs, Creative Executive, Live Action, Marketing Coordinator, Metadata, Manager, Consumer Marketing, Director, Business Strategy & Planning
- Plaid Klaus And Devmalya Pramanik Talk Void Trip, Paradiso, and Image Comics. - October 17, 2017
- When Alison Bechdel, Marjane Satrapi And Roz Chast Appeared On The Simpsons - October 17, 2017
- Asterix Cover Art Sells For 1.65 Million Dollars - October 17, 2017
- Samoa Joe Writes A New Comic Book For Boom’s WWE Line - October 17, 2017
- Quantum And Woody! #1 Literally Recycles Jim Lee’s WildCATS #2 Covers From 1992 - October 17, 2017