A letter has been circulated to DC staffers, which we are choosing not to reproduce in case it identifies those who forwarded the information to Bleeding Cool. It lists 147 DC Entertainment staffers working out if New York. And shows that 70 will be joining the publisher as it moves from New York to Burbank and that 77 are not. Their positions will be effectively terminating with the move in April – if they haven’t left already – though there are generous terms, and many will be on gardening leave for a year, effectively paid not to work with the competition.
And while Warners has instructed a reduction in staff across its business as a result of the Fox buyout falling through, this has also meant there has been little need for redundancies, voluntary or otherwise.
As we have pointed out, DC in Burbank is hiring. Here are the current open vacancies… anyone fancy any of them?
Social Media Manager Executive Assistant I, Coordinator, Sales Planning, Vice President, Sales Planning & Trade Development, Director, Mass & Digital Media Sales, Contract Administrator, Director, Print (Books), Subsidiary Rights Representative, Legal File Clerk, Creative Director, Television, Executive Assistant II:, Executive Assistant II, Paralegal, Marketing Manager, Digital, Executive Assistant II, Marketing Representative, Mass Market, Executive Assistant II, Technical Ops Coordinator, Archiving Services Administrator, Archiving Services Coordinator, Coordinator, Special Projects, Director, Business Affairs, Creative Executive, Live Action, Marketing Coordinator, Metadata, Manager, Consumer Marketing, Director, Business Strategy & Planning
- Faeries Will Flood From The Faultlines From Midsummer’s Night - June 25, 2017
- Dan Schaffer And David Miller Bring Malefic To Devil’s Due For September 2017 Solicits - June 25, 2017
- Will We Discover The New Doctor Who Next Week? - June 25, 2017
- Adrian Ramos Launches No Room For Magic #1 In Keenspot’s September 2017 Solicits - June 25, 2017
- It’s Not San Andreas’ Fault, It’s The Monsters! Massimo Rosi And Gabriel Ibarra Nunez Launch Graveland #1 From Scout Comics In September 2017 Solicitations - June 25, 2017