From IDW Publishing, Monster Motors: The Curse of Minivan Helsing #1 written by Brian Lynch, with art by Nick Roche follows the story of genius mechanic, Vic Frankenstein. The once-quiet town of Transylvania, Kentucky is under attack from Cadillacula, and it’s up to Vic to come up with a solution. The anticipation has really been building for this release, especially because the date has been pushed back a few times. It is now scheduled to release on March 4th, but I know how you’re feeling…you can’t wait that long! You absolutely must have a taste of what this book is like. Well, guess what? I have a fantastic five-page preview for you thanks to artist Nick Roche.
Want to know more about Monster Motors: The Curse of Minivan Helsing #1? Brian Lynch and Nick Roche were kind enough to join me here on Bleeding Cool in a fun, hilarious interview that you can find here. For now, enjoy this preview and embrace your excitement for the release on March 4th!
Christine Marie is a Staff Writer at Bleeding Cool, and bibliomaniac with a love for all things creative. She hopes to one day be a Superhero/Disney Princess/Novelist. You can find her on Twitter and Instagram @AWritersWay or on her blog writerchristinemarie.wordpress.com.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016