That’s how it was looking when there was no mention made of the Millarworld comic The Unfunnies by Mark Millar and Anthony Williams in the Millarworld cover collection from Image Comics recently.
And now with the Millarworld site redesign, it’s as official as it’s going to be. No appearance in the Millarworld Comics gallery…
And no appearance of Anthony Williams in the Millarworld artist gallery…
And when Huck, by Mark Millar and Skottie Young is added soon, that will make it complete. A whitewashing of history…
Oh go on, we’ll just have to do it ourselves.
- The Man Who Reinvented Flintstones and Snagglepuss Does the Same For Red Sonja - November 19, 2018
- Marvel Publish League of Legends Comic Book, Digitally First - November 19, 2018
- Last Tuesday, POW Entertainment Registered 4 New Stan Lee-Related Trademarks - November 19, 2018
- John Constantine and Swamp Thing Have a Brand New Trick in Justice League Dark #5 - November 19, 2018
- Aquaman UK Release Date Moves Up Two Days to the 12th December - November 19, 2018