That’s how it was looking when there was no mention made of the Millarworld comic The Unfunnies by Mark Millar and Anthony Williams in the Millarworld cover collection from Image Comics recently.
And now with the Millarworld site redesign, it’s as official as it’s going to be. No appearance in the Millarworld Comics gallery…
And no appearance of Anthony Williams in the Millarworld artist gallery…
And when Huck, by Mark Millar and Skottie Young is added soon, that will make it complete. A whitewashing of history…
Oh go on, we’ll just have to do it ourselves.
- J. Scott Campbell Art for Upcoming X-Men Black Magneto Comic to Be Announced at San Diego - July 16, 2018
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Hits the UK – Here Are Some Deals to Keep Your Eye On - July 16, 2018