This is how Superman currently looks in the New 52.
We were told that Superman #38 will bring us a “new costume, new powers and new friends and enemies.” Though that cover is a little unclear.
Well, the cover to Superman #39 gives away the farm. A farm designed by John Romita Jr.
Look, he’s got built in fingerless gloves. A few less creases, a cutaway point on his boots and a rounder and yellow belt sigil.
No red underwear still though.
- Neil Gaiman’s American Gods Comic From Dark Horse Will Not Be Sold In The UK - January 16, 2017
- Three New Looks At Netflix’s Defenders…. Krysten Ritter, Rachael Taylor, Finn Jones And Sigourney Weaver - January 16, 2017
- Sherlock Holmes And John Watson – A Boy, His Bear And Endless Adventures - January 16, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool Dad & Kid Reviews: LadyCastle #1, Bad Machinery: The Case of the Unknown Visitor - January 15, 2017
- Yes, That Was Paul Weller In Tonight’s Series Finale Of Sherlock (No Spoilers) - January 15, 2017