This is how Superman currently looks in the New 52.
We were told that Superman #38 will bring us a “new costume, new powers and new friends and enemies.” Though that cover is a little unclear.
Well, the cover to Superman #39 gives away the farm. A farm designed by John Romita Jr.
Look, he’s got built in fingerless gloves. A few less creases, a cutaway point on his boots and a rounder and yellow belt sigil.
No red underwear still though.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017