This is how Superman currently looks in the New 52.
We were told that Superman #38 will bring us a “new costume, new powers and new friends and enemies.” Though that cover is a little unclear.
Well, the cover to Superman #39 gives away the farm. A farm designed by John Romita Jr.
Look, he’s got built in fingerless gloves. A few less creases, a cutaway point on his boots and a rounder and yellow belt sigil.
No red underwear still though.
- Wonder Woman #27 Engages In Warner Bros Product Placement (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017