It is a project, the non-existence of which still drives Joss Whedon fans to distraction. The lack of a greenlit Wonder Woman movie written and directed by Joss Whedon. Warner Bros’ loss was Marvel’s gain as Avengers and Avengers: Age Of Ultron happened instead.
But this exists. A promotion piece of art created to promote the comic and given away as San Diego Comic Con 2005.
And the original sketch by Adam Hughes that was transformed into the print. A utterly unique, and sole, artistic evidence that this movie project at one point existed.
Currently on eBay, it is being sold to raise money for Clydene Nee, long standing Comc Con volunteer and the hero behind the continued existence and prosperity of Artists Alley at San Diego Comic Con every year, and currently suffering extensive medical bills for her healthcare after liver failure. Too sick to manage the auctions herself, they are being run by a friend, and all entering their final hours of bidding. including the work of Theresa Mather, Patrick Block, Randy Martinez and more.
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017