We mentioned how today was the Final Order Cut-off fate for Avengers; Rage Of Ultron, the last day retailer can increase (or decrease) their orders on a comic without penalty and with a surety they’ll get the comics they’ve ordered.
Well, the new Boom! series Cluster has another week to go. And they have a new way to get those orders bumped up.
If retailers pre-order more than 10,000 (in total, not each), then Boom will “unlock” the variant cover by Brandon Graham above and see it mixed in with the standard order 9:1
Created by the team behind the latest run on BOOM!’s Sons of Anarchy comic series, writer Ed Brisson (The Field, Sheltered) and artist Damian Couceiro (Planet of the Apes) tell a story set in a distant future where humans have discovered life on other planets. Faced with a shortage of manpower, and in order to protect their colonies across the galaxy from other species, Earth’s government has resorted to offering prisoners a chance to shorten their long sentences in exchange for serving as an interstellar soldier. More and more soldiers are needed as wars continue, so small crimes are met with long-term punishments. But when a group of prisoners-turned-soldiers are marooned on enemy soil, they’ll need to work together to survive and uncover the truth behind Earth’s role in deep space.
And here are the… non-locked covers, not by Brandon Graham….
- Kodansha to Publish Cardcaptor Sakura: Collector’s Edition in 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Batman Writer Tom King Takes on Bill Maher Over Stan Lee and Donald Trump - November 17, 2018
- Win a Trans Awareness Week Poster From Hamish Steele - November 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th November 2018 – Mister Miracle at 1, Uncanny X-Men at 7… - November 17, 2018
- Ella, The All-Ages Graphic Novel On Kickstarter - November 17, 2018