We mentioned how today was the Final Order Cut-off fate for Avengers; Rage Of Ultron, the last day retailer can increase (or decrease) their orders on a comic without penalty and with a surety they’ll get the comics they’ve ordered.
Well, the new Boom! series Cluster has another week to go. And they have a new way to get those orders bumped up.
If retailers pre-order more than 10,000 (in total, not each), then Boom will “unlock” the variant cover by Brandon Graham above and see it mixed in with the standard order 9:1
Created by the team behind the latest run on BOOM!’s Sons of Anarchy comic series, writer Ed Brisson (The Field, Sheltered) and artist Damian Couceiro (Planet of the Apes) tell a story set in a distant future where humans have discovered life on other planets. Faced with a shortage of manpower, and in order to protect their colonies across the galaxy from other species, Earth’s government has resorted to offering prisoners a chance to shorten their long sentences in exchange for serving as an interstellar soldier. More and more soldiers are needed as wars continue, so small crimes are met with long-term punishments. But when a group of prisoners-turned-soldiers are marooned on enemy soil, they’ll need to work together to survive and uncover the truth behind Earth’s role in deep space.
And here are the… non-locked covers, not by Brandon Graham….
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Frank Miller and John Romita’s Superman: Year One for DC’s Black Label is Late Already - May 21, 2018
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps, Batwoman Confirmed as Cancelled in August - May 21, 2018
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau’s First 2 Covers for Fantastic Four #1 - May 21, 2018
- Hellana, Lookers, and Jungle Fantasy for Boundless August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018