Such as which upcoming books are being cancelled. Some we’d heard before, but now we have issue numbers.
I understand from such sources that the current run on X-Force will be published until issues #14 or #15. The upcoming trade paperback goes until #10, so #15 feels more likely.
I’m told that All-New Invaders is cancelled with #13-15. Again, the next trade goes up to #10 so, again, #15 is more likely, but James Robinson has a new Marvel project lined up to replace it.
I’m told Elektra will finish with #11. The second trade does go up until that issue. but as mentioned before, the creative team are much liked at the publisher.
I’m told Secret Avengers ends with #12, as most recently solicited. But, that’s not as far as the next collection goes.,,,
As for Captain Marvel… no wait, that deserves its own article. And it’s notable that All-New Ghost Rider is no longer being mentioned in this capacity.
But these cancellations seem to be well known. Marvel often asks me to hold stories so that they can tell all the creators involved with a book, so that they don’t have to hear it from a gossip column. This time, they expressed no objection to the article running,
- TV Legend Sir Bruce Forsyth Passes Away At Age 89 - August 18, 2017
- Nerd Block Owes Diamond And Funko A Quarter Of A Million Each, And NYCC $150K - August 18, 2017
- The Supergirl Cosplayer Who Went To Charlottesville. Guess Whose Side She Was On? - August 18, 2017
- Marc Laming On X-Men Gold And Other Creative Changes To Jean Grey, Hulk And Prox Transmissions - August 18, 2017
- Post-Credits Scene From Defenders Episode 8 Teases The Next Marvel Netflix Series To Come… - August 18, 2017