A clever and cool move from DC, breaking out of NYCC: Wonder Woman ’77 will be a DC digital-first series based on the Lynda Carter tv show. Written by Marc Andreyko, covers by Nicola Scott with artists to be announced.
On the heels of the SENSATION COMICS FEATURING WONDER WOMAN launch will be WONDER WOMAN ’77, a new series based on the popular 1970s television show starring Lynda Carter. The series will be written by Marc Andreyko with several covers drawn by Nicola Scott. Additional artists for the project will be named in the coming weeks. WONDER WOMAN ’77 will debut digitally in December with six consecutive weekly chapters. These will be collected in two print issues to be released early in 2015. The series will then resume in the spring and appear periodically throughout the year.
- CGC Insider #9 – Reader’s Crease - December 15, 2017
- Official: Nazi Punching Is Good for Business as Captain America Comics #1 Price Skyrockets at Auction - December 8, 2017
- The Marvel Comics #1 that Helped a Comic Shop Chain Get Through Hurricane Harvey - December 8, 2017
- DC Comics Employee’s House Falls to Creek Canyon Flames – Fundraiser Started - December 7, 2017
- Action Comics #1 Original Color Art and the Fine Art of Calculating History - December 6, 2017