As Guardians of the Galaxy became the biggest domestic film of the year, Dave Bautista visited FanExpo this weekend and during a panel talked about a deleted scene where Drax explained his tattoos. The wrestler turned actor said that the scene was heartbreaking but had to be cut because of how it would have changed the momentum of the movie. He wanted the scene in but knew as a film fan that it was the right choice to cut.
Thanks to ScreenRelish for the video. They also have clips from Nathan Fillion and William Shatner at the link.
- When Tom Cavanagh Went To Red Bank, New Jersey - April 28, 2017
- NFL Draft: Day One – Like Watching A Kevin Costner Movie - April 28, 2017
- Chris Pratt Has Fun With His Dave Bautista Prop - April 28, 2017
- Cosplaying The Guardians Of The Galaxy’s Mantis And Nebula - April 28, 2017
- Coulson Tries To Tell May About The Framework In Agents Of SHIELD Sneak Peek - April 28, 2017