As Guardians of the Galaxy became the biggest domestic film of the year, Dave Bautista visited FanExpo this weekend and during a panel talked about a deleted scene where Drax explained his tattoos. The wrestler turned actor said that the scene was heartbreaking but had to be cut because of how it would have changed the momentum of the movie. He wanted the scene in but knew as a film fan that it was the right choice to cut.
Thanks to ScreenRelish for the video. They also have clips from Nathan Fillion and William Shatner at the link.
- Early NFL Power Rankings – Swinging Out To The AFC West - July 24, 2017
- Video: Taboo Of The Black Eyed Peas Becomes Marvel’s Red Wolf - July 24, 2017
- Richard Dragon Confirmed As Upcoming ‘Arrow’ Villain - July 24, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary – David Avallone On Bringing Bettie Page Back To Comics - July 24, 2017
- Kansas Rocks The ‘Supernatural’ Panel Stage With Carry On Wayward Son - July 23, 2017