As Guardians of the Galaxy became the biggest domestic film of the year, Dave Bautista visited FanExpo this weekend and during a panel talked about a deleted scene where Drax explained his tattoos. The wrestler turned actor said that the scene was heartbreaking but had to be cut because of how it would have changed the momentum of the movie. He wanted the scene in but knew as a film fan that it was the right choice to cut.
Thanks to ScreenRelish for the video. They also have clips from Nathan Fillion and William Shatner at the link.
- Blizzard Teases New Overwatch Character - February 24, 2017
- Making The Magic – The Stunts Of The Magicians - February 24, 2017
- The Fashion House Behind Gypsy’s Corset Jacket - February 24, 2017
- Valiant Unveils Emerald City Con Exclusives - February 24, 2017
- 2 New Posters Released For Twin Peaks Day - February 24, 2017