Marc Nathan, director of the Baltimore Comic Convention, told the timesunion.com that a new Harvey Award will honor the late Charles M. Schulz. The 27th annual award ceremony will introduce the Harvey Kurtzman Hall Of Fame Award and it will be award to the creator of Peanuts.
Accepting the award will be Karen Johnson, director of the Charles M. Schulz Museum. Johnson will also be hosting a panel featuring unpublished work by Schulz, some of which is in styles different than his famous cartoon strip.
This years award ceremony will be hosted by Michael Uslan, the executive producer on every Batman movie since Tim Burton’s Batman in 1989. The keynote address will be made by Gail Simone (Batgirl, Red Sonja). The Awards will be presented on September 6th, 2014 in Baltimore as part of the Baltimore Comic-Con. A list of the other Harvey Award nominees can be found at http://www.harveyawards.org/2014-final-ballot/
- Finding Hope For The Future In The Flash From The Past - April 26, 2017
- The Tick To Premiere On Amazon In August - April 26, 2017
- I’ve Stepped Into Development Hell With Sam Hamm’s Watchmen - April 26, 2017
- Agents Of SHIELD Writers Takes A Few More Shots At Trump - April 26, 2017
- The Once And Future Flash – Live Blog - April 25, 2017