Marc Nathan, director of the Baltimore Comic Convention, told the timesunion.com that a new Harvey Award will honor the late Charles M. Schulz. The 27th annual award ceremony will introduce the Harvey Kurtzman Hall Of Fame Award and it will be award to the creator of Peanuts.
Accepting the award will be Karen Johnson, director of the Charles M. Schulz Museum. Johnson will also be hosting a panel featuring unpublished work by Schulz, some of which is in styles different than his famous cartoon strip.
This years award ceremony will be hosted by Michael Uslan, the executive producer on every Batman movie since Tim Burton’s Batman in 1989. The keynote address will be made by Gail Simone (Batgirl, Red Sonja). The Awards will be presented on September 6th, 2014 in Baltimore as part of the Baltimore Comic-Con. A list of the other Harvey Award nominees can be found at http://www.harveyawards.org/2014-final-ballot/
- Kansas Rocks The ‘Supernatural’ Panel Stage With Carry On Wayward Son - July 23, 2017
- ‘Lucifer’ EPs Henderson And Modrovich Explain How They Got Tom Welling To Join The Cast - July 23, 2017
- Aimee Garcia Thinks Her ‘Lucifer’ Character Is The Most Interesting Woman In The World - July 23, 2017
- Defenders Roundtable: Sigourney Weaver Says Alexandra Is Not The Villain Of The Defenders - July 23, 2017
- Defenders Roundtable Interview: Charlie Cox Is The Daredevil That Frank Miller Made - July 23, 2017