Marc Nathan, director of the Baltimore Comic Convention, told the timesunion.com that a new Harvey Award will honor the late Charles M. Schulz. The 27th annual award ceremony will introduce the Harvey Kurtzman Hall Of Fame Award and it will be award to the creator of Peanuts.
Accepting the award will be Karen Johnson, director of the Charles M. Schulz Museum. Johnson will also be hosting a panel featuring unpublished work by Schulz, some of which is in styles different than his famous cartoon strip.
This years award ceremony will be hosted by Michael Uslan, the executive producer on every Batman movie since Tim Burton’s Batman in 1989. The keynote address will be made by Gail Simone (Batgirl, Red Sonja). The Awards will be presented on September 6th, 2014 in Baltimore as part of the Baltimore Comic-Con. A list of the other Harvey Award nominees can be found at http://www.harveyawards.org/2014-final-ballot/
- Book Review: A Murder of Manatees, the Return of Tom Stranger - January 23, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at the Dynamite Trades Shipping in April 2018 - January 23, 2018
- Exclusive Extended Previews for Agent 47: Birth of the Hitman #3 and Bettie Page #7 - January 23, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at Dynamite’s Media Tie-In Titles Shipping in April 2018 - January 23, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Ralph Dibny Versus the Eco-Friendly, Carb-Counting Bomber - January 23, 2018