Wednesday night at San Diego Comic Con, Previews night, was characteristically packed with folks dazzled by the newly revealed displays on the floor, and also by the prospect of hitting up the Hasbro booth and Funko POP booth for exclusives. There was even some running from the eager heading in those directions.
Here’s a photogallery of opening night for the con:
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015