You know, I really thought Archie Comics had run out of ways to surprise me with their comics. Especially after getting responses in the local press such as this.
So I’m not sure what they’d make of Sabrina The Teenage Witch in today’s Afterlife With Archie, after setting off a zombie apocalypse by using the Necronomicon to revive Jughead’s pet Hot Dog.
See, even typing that, my fingers are incredulous.
But Sabrina is getting help from the medical profession.
You know, when your medical practitioner is called Dr Lovecraft, you might think twice about opening up so easily.
Especially when he tries to matchmake you and just won’t take no for an answer. But instead of introducing you to a nice doctor, lawyer or chartered accountant, instead, turning up at the door with a bottle of cheap wine and some flowers from the local filling station.
That’s right, Sabrina marries Cthulhu.
This is actually a thing. And Archie Comics have published it today. It is a wonderful world in which we live.
Comics courtesy of Yesteryear Comics, San Diego. Hosting a signing with Sheltered‘s Johnnie Christmas from 9am to 1pm today and with Jamie Tyndall from 4pm to 7pm.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018