You know, I really thought Archie Comics had run out of ways to surprise me with their comics. Especially after getting responses in the local press such as this.
So I’m not sure what they’d make of Sabrina The Teenage Witch in today’s Afterlife With Archie, after setting off a zombie apocalypse by using the Necronomicon to revive Jughead’s pet Hot Dog.
See, even typing that, my fingers are incredulous.
But Sabrina is getting help from the medical profession.
You know, when your medical practitioner is called Dr Lovecraft, you might think twice about opening up so easily.
Especially when he tries to matchmake you and just won’t take no for an answer. But instead of introducing you to a nice doctor, lawyer or chartered accountant, instead, turning up at the door with a bottle of cheap wine and some flowers from the local filling station.
That’s right, Sabrina marries Cthulhu.
This is actually a thing. And Archie Comics have published it today. It is a wonderful world in which we live.
Comics courtesy of Yesteryear Comics, San Diego. Hosting a signing with Sheltered‘s Johnnie Christmas from 9am to 1pm today and with Jamie Tyndall from 4pm to 7pm.
- Wayne Brady, Don Johnson, And Michael Davis Launch ‘Level Next’ To Create Stories For And By People Of Colour - July 21, 2017
- Black Mask Creators Talk The Benefits Of Comics At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- The Young Justice: Outsiders, Revealed – Could This Be Their First Gay Member? - July 21, 2017
- More ComiXology Exclusive Marvel Comics To Come After ‘Iron Fists’ - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Retailer Exclusives Given Away At San Diego Comic-Con Today - July 21, 2017