You know, I really thought Archie Comics had run out of ways to surprise me with their comics. Especially after getting responses in the local press such as this.
So I’m not sure what they’d make of Sabrina The Teenage Witch in today’s Afterlife With Archie, after setting off a zombie apocalypse by using the Necronomicon to revive Jughead’s pet Hot Dog.
See, even typing that, my fingers are incredulous.
But Sabrina is getting help from the medical profession.
You know, when your medical practitioner is called Dr Lovecraft, you might think twice about opening up so easily.
Especially when he tries to matchmake you and just won’t take no for an answer. But instead of introducing you to a nice doctor, lawyer or chartered accountant, instead, turning up at the door with a bottle of cheap wine and some flowers from the local filling station.
That’s right, Sabrina marries Cthulhu.
This is actually a thing. And Archie Comics have published it today. It is a wonderful world in which we live.
Comics courtesy of Yesteryear Comics, San Diego. Hosting a signing with Sheltered‘s Johnnie Christmas from 9am to 1pm today and with Jamie Tyndall from 4pm to 7pm.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017