You know, I really thought Archie Comics had run out of ways to surprise me with their comics. Especially after getting responses in the local press such as this.
So I’m not sure what they’d make of Sabrina The Teenage Witch in today’s Afterlife With Archie, after setting off a zombie apocalypse by using the Necronomicon to revive Jughead’s pet Hot Dog.
See, even typing that, my fingers are incredulous.
But Sabrina is getting help from the medical profession.
You know, when your medical practitioner is called Dr Lovecraft, you might think twice about opening up so easily.
Especially when he tries to matchmake you and just won’t take no for an answer. But instead of introducing you to a nice doctor, lawyer or chartered accountant, instead, turning up at the door with a bottle of cheap wine and some flowers from the local filling station.
That’s right, Sabrina marries Cthulhu.
This is actually a thing. And Archie Comics have published it today. It is a wonderful world in which we live.
Comics courtesy of Yesteryear Comics, San Diego. Hosting a signing with Sheltered‘s Johnnie Christmas from 9am to 1pm today and with Jamie Tyndall from 4pm to 7pm.
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017