Remember when we said that the new Star Wars movie would be shooting under the name of AVCO, after the cinema that JJ Abrams first saw the very first Star Wars movie?
They’re currently shooting in Gloucestershire, England. Which is where one enterprising chap caught this on camera.
— Steve Knibbs (@Knibbsey) July 9, 2014
- White Noise In London – Paradiso and Void Trip Exhibition at Orbital Comics, With a Walkthrough From Ram V on Saturday - January 18, 2018
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018