Peter David and Sal Velluto are creating a new six issue mini-series for Lee Falk‘s The Phantom starting in September and are, according to the publisher, expanding “the canon of one of comics’ greatest legends by embracing the character and his history, and by building on it. We want to create new stories that Lee Falk would be proud of!”
While Peter David describes the story as one that he has “literally been thinking about for a couple of decades.”
The comic will have variant covers by Velluto, Alex Saviuk and Graham Nolan. A poster by Velluto, as seen above, will be released at San Diego Comic Con to promote the series.
- Even More Comics Folk React to the Death of Stan Lee - November 12, 2018
- Roy Thomas Says Stan Lee Was ‘Ready To Leave This Earth’ - November 12, 2018
- Everyone Reacts to the Death Of Stan Lee - November 12, 2018
- Steve Geppi Displays the Original Captain America Designs, Mickey Mouse Storyboard and GI Joe Prototype at the Library Of Congress - November 12, 2018
- James Robinson Working on Mystery DC Comic – Could it Be Stargirl? - November 12, 2018