Peter David and Sal Velluto are creating a new six issue mini-series for Lee Falk‘s The Phantom starting in September and are, according to the publisher, expanding “the canon of one of comics’ greatest legends by embracing the character and his history, and by building on it. We want to create new stories that Lee Falk would be proud of!”
While Peter David describes the story as one that he has “literally been thinking about for a couple of decades.”
The comic will have variant covers by Velluto, Alex Saviuk and Graham Nolan. A poster by Velluto, as seen above, will be released at San Diego Comic Con to promote the series.
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Ghost Monument - October 14, 2018
- Almost A Thousand Cosplay Photos From New York Comic Con 2018 - October 14, 2018
- Preview of Next Week’s Doctor Who, Rosa Parks, and New TARDIS - October 14, 2018
- Carol Danvers’ New Origin This Week Includes Her Real Name - October 14, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Remembering Norm Breyfogle - October 14, 2018