It is universally acknowledged truth that Keanu Reeves shouldn’t have been John Constantine. But is it? Some people, in light of the new NBC trailer, have other views….
— Omar Holmon (@OmarHolmon) May 11, 2014
Deep dark secret for the day: I wish Keanu Reeves was still playing John Constantine in that new show that’s coming out — Stillcantyomi (@Stillcantollie) May 11, 2014
yet Keanu Reeves will forever be the John Constantine of my heart. — Caitlin H. (@criseyde) May 11, 2014
It’s hard to imagine anyone but Keanu Reeves playing Constantine, but I’ll give it a go when it airs on NBC.
— TalkinToU (@TalkinToU) May 11, 2014
As someone who enjoyed the Keanu Reeves adaptation as a teen, I have to say this one doesn’t look nearly as visually striking. #Constantine
— Jake (@IAteTheTV) May 11, 2014
To be honest I likes Keanu’s Constantine movie. Thought it was solid.
— Damien X Nihilo (@TorturedXGenius) May 11, 2014
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017