It is universally acknowledged truth that Keanu Reeves shouldn’t have been John Constantine. But is it? Some people, in light of the new NBC trailer, have other views….
— Omar Holmon (@OmarHolmon) May 11, 2014
Deep dark secret for the day: I wish Keanu Reeves was still playing John Constantine in that new show that’s coming out — Stillcantyomi (@Stillcantollie) May 11, 2014
yet Keanu Reeves will forever be the John Constantine of my heart. — Caitlin H. (@criseyde) May 11, 2014
It’s hard to imagine anyone but Keanu Reeves playing Constantine, but I’ll give it a go when it airs on NBC.
— TalkinToU (@TalkinToU) May 11, 2014
As someone who enjoyed the Keanu Reeves adaptation as a teen, I have to say this one doesn’t look nearly as visually striking. #Constantine
— Jake (@IAteTheTV) May 11, 2014
To be honest I likes Keanu’s Constantine movie. Thought it was solid.
— Damien X Nihilo (@TorturedXGenius) May 11, 2014
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017
- Death’s Head Creators Hit Banbury, As Its Comic Con Returns - January 19, 2017
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017