So, someone gave Scott Snyder working, sharpened Batarangs, for Free Comic Book Day at Alter Ego Comics in Muncie, Indiana. Was this a good idea?
And he was joined by a few friends, Mark Waid, Chris Samnee, James Tynion and more. Let’s see how the batarang trials went down…
Then it was time for Scott Snyder to step up…
He’s not going to let this go, is he?
The insufferable Snyder…
- Ryan North’s Passion For Dinosaurs Bleeds Into Unbeatable Squirrel Girl (SPOILERS) - July 28, 2017
- Marvel Comics Misgenders Its Own Superheroes In Marvel Book Previews - July 28, 2017
- Joe Quesada Lenticular Cover For Marvel Legacy #1 Is Now “Order All You Want” - July 28, 2017
- Simon Furman Announced To Write Robotech For Titan Comics - July 28, 2017
- Avatar Press Runs 75% Off ComiXology Sale: Jonathan Hickman, Alan Moore, Warren Ellis, And More - July 28, 2017