So, someone gave Scott Snyder working, sharpened Batarangs, for Free Comic Book Day at Alter Ego Comics in Muncie, Indiana. Was this a good idea?
And he was joined by a few friends, Mark Waid, Chris Samnee, James Tynion and more. Let’s see how the batarang trials went down…
Then it was time for Scott Snyder to step up…
He’s not going to let this go, is he?
The insufferable Snyder…
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017