Earlier today we ran an article by Rico Renzi, again calling for increased credit and recognition for the role that colourists play. You really should read it.
Scott Snyder seems to agree, especially the colourist for his Batman run, FCO Plascencia. He tweeted.
Seriously, if you like Batman AT ALL show @fcoo some love. The guy deserves MARQUIS billing, credit, royalties (as do all colorists)& beyond
— Scott Snyder (@Ssnyder1835) April 18, 2014
Well, you know, DC Comics have a presence at Wondercon this year. Why doesn’t someone, in the Q&A sections tomorrow… ask them? And then let us know what the answer is…
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018