Earlier today we ran an article by Rico Renzi, again calling for increased credit and recognition for the role that colourists play. You really should read it.
Scott Snyder seems to agree, especially the colourist for his Batman run, FCO Plascencia. He tweeted.
Seriously, if you like Batman AT ALL show @fcoo some love. The guy deserves MARQUIS billing, credit, royalties (as do all colorists)& beyond
— Scott Snyder (@Ssnyder1835) April 18, 2014
Well, you know, DC Comics have a presence at Wondercon this year. Why doesn’t someone, in the Q&A sections tomorrow… ask them? And then let us know what the answer is…
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Jae Lee And Brian Stelfreeze FOC Covers For Jim Henson And Victor LaValle.. - April 28, 2017
- A Box For Archie Comics’ Spider-Man Digests In Time for Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- Oh My Days! Bill Potts’ First Titan Comics Doctor Who Appearance, On Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017