Earlier today we ran an article by Rico Renzi, again calling for increased credit and recognition for the role that colourists play. You really should read it.
Scott Snyder seems to agree, especially the colourist for his Batman run, FCO Plascencia. He tweeted.
Seriously, if you like Batman AT ALL show @fcoo some love. The guy deserves MARQUIS billing, credit, royalties (as do all colorists)& beyond
— Scott Snyder (@Ssnyder1835) April 18, 2014
Well, you know, DC Comics have a presence at Wondercon this year. Why doesn’t someone, in the Q&A sections tomorrow… ask them? And then let us know what the answer is…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017